Saturday, November 14, 2015

Kendra Scott Jewelry Collection

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy my Kendra Scott Jewelry Collection! I can't say enough great things about the Kendra Scott brand - I have absolutely loved every single piece that I have purchased. I just find her jewelry to be so versatile, classic and perfect for casual, special occasions or work.

Featured Kendra Scott Jewelry (in order):

  • Danielle Earrings - Ivory Mother of Pearl / Gold 
  • Lobe Wonder, Earring Support Patches 
  • Rayne Necklace - Ivory Mother of Pearl / Gold 
  • Rayne Necklace - Turquoise / Gunmetal 
  • Elle Earrings - Blue Lace Agate / Silver 
  • Elle Earrings - Turquoise / Gold 
  • Elle Earrings - Blue Iridescent / Gold 
  • Carly Stud Earrings - Rose Quartz / Gold 
  • Harlow Necklace - Rose Quartz / Gold 
  • Nemera Long Necklace - Gold 
  • Aiden Pendant Necklace - Gold / Silver 
What are your favorite Kendra Scott jewelry designs? Let me know in the comments section! If you enjoyed this review, please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe so you don't miss out on any future videos! Thank you so much for watching and supporting! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...