Saturday, October 3, 2015

Tory Burch Shoe Collection

 Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy my Tory Burch shoe collection! I have been an avid Tory Burch shoe collector for years now - I just find her shoes to be so versatile, classic and perfect for travel, casual or work.

What are your favorite Tory Burch shoe styles? Let me know in the comments section!  If you enjoyed this review, please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe so you don't miss out on any future videos!

Featured Tory Burch shoe styles:
- Reva Ballerina Flat
- Melinda Ballet Flat
- Kendrick Loafer
- Miller Flip Flop
- Thora Flip Flop

What I am wearing in this video: 
Top: Rails
Lip color: Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro, 501
Nails: Deborah Lippmann, Glamorous Life

Thank you so much for watching and supporting! xo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your Tory Burch collection. Like most Tory fans it was the iconic TB Reva flats that were the first "must have" pair of flats. After getting a "small" collection of Revas I started buying other TB styles like her Eddies, Carolines and anything else new she released. Soon I branched out and tried some Tory sandals and boots. I guess you could say I'm a Tory Burch fan!

    Great post and thanks for sharing your collection.
    Bri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...