Sunday, August 2, 2015

Nordstrom Haul - Anniversary Sale - Fall 2015

I hope you all enjoy this Fall 2015 fashion and accessories haul from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

I picked up some really fabulous pieces that I know I will get tons of use out of this coming Fall and Winter seasons. Is it crazy that all this new stuff makes me so excited for Fall?! I feel like summer hasn't even happened yet - so crazy to think that Fall is right around the corner! But these adorable new pieces really make me excited for the Fall 2015 fashion trends.


Did you pick anything up from the sale? I love everything that I purchased, but my stand out favorites are the Tory Burch flats, Eliza J dresses, and the Kendra Scott Rayne necklace.

Featured Items:
- Eliza J Leopard Print Ponte Fit & Flare Dress
- Eliza J Seam Detail Crepe A-Line Dress in Poppy Red
- Eliza J Jersey Faux Wrap Dress in Black and Purple
- Wayf Blouson Midi Dress in White
- Karen Kane Faux Suede Flare Panel Skirt in Forest
- Halogen Long Open Front Sweater Vest in Black
- Halogen Open Front Blazer in Black
- Lush “Perfect” Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic in Sphinx and Bluestone
- Kendra Scott 'Rayne' Stone Tassel Pendant Necklace in Turquoise/Gunmetal
- Tory Burch 'Melinda' Ballet Flat in Black and Gold
- M·A·C 'Look in a Box - Pretty Natural' Lip Kit
- Halogen Scarf Tie Blouse in Teal Blue Diamond Print
- Leith Plaid Button Front Shirt in Burgundy Plaid
- Zella 'Live In 2' Capris in Black Wonder Blur Print
- Zella 'Reverse Warrior' Jacket in Black Wonder Blue Print
- BP. Long Textured Open Cardigan in Ivory
- Hinge Faux Suede A-Line Miniskirt in Brown Toffee
- J.O.A. Textured Midi Skirt in Ivory
- Halogen Relaxed Slub Knit U-Neck Tee in Beige Rainy Day and Ivory/Black Scenic Print
- Eliza J Grid Print Ponte Fit & Flare Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...