Saturday, August 15, 2015

How to Clean Makeup Brushes Feat. the Beauty Blender Cleanser Solid

Hi everyone - I hope you enjoy this video showing you how to clean your makeup brushes and your Beauty Blender sponge using the Beauty Blender solid cleanser.

As I mentioned in the video, I have found a great dupe for this by Sephora Collection - the "Dry Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner".  The two solid cleansers are pretty much exactly the same in my opinion, except the Sephora Collection one is $2 cheaper at $14 vs. $16 for the Beauty Blender Solid.


I find that using a solid cleanser is the easiest way to clean my makeup brushes. Once they are clean, I lay them out to dry and they are all set and ready to use by the next morning. There is no scent to either of these products, my skin has never been irritated them, and I have never found any residue on my brushes. I usually do this routine every 1-2 weeks depending on how dirty my brushes are.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...