Saturday, June 8, 2013

I am Purse Obsessed! Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC

Well here I am again... Posting about yet another purse... I can't help it, I am purse crazy! I HAD to purchase another Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag- Ever since I purchased this bag about a month ago now I haven't been able to stop carrying it!
The MAC bag is so super chic and trendy, perfect for all occasions. I love it! So I wanted to get a smaller version, therefore leading me to the Mini MAC! The Mini MAC is exactly what you would think it is- a miniature version of the original MAC purse. Everything is the same, but just a bit smaller. However, you can definitely still fit all the essentials- a wallet, cell phone, lipstick, car keys, etc will definitely fit no problem.
Since my first MAC was in turquoise, I decided to opt for a more neutral color, which led me to this grey (actually called lavender, but it is definitely grey).
Overall I can't say enough good things about the Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag- and now Mini MAC- I love it! Do you own any purses by Rebecca Minkoff? What is your favorite style? Let me know in a comment on this post!



1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this bag but, it looks gorg! I totally understand that feeling about being purse crazy. I just brought a #LouisVuitton Neverfull so, I think I'm done for the year ;)

    <3 Semirah de Sound of Charm (www.soundofcharm.blogspot.com)

    Please vote for me to be the Best Fashion Blogger of Boston! I would greatly appreciate it ! ctvr.us/soundofcharm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...