Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Marc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Isabelle


Fashionistas, everyone needs a new summer bag (in my case I need 20 lol), so if you are looking for something fun and practical with just enough space for the essentials, I have the perfect solution to brighten up your summer outfits. Meet the Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Isabelle purse!
I find that in the summer time for some reason I carry less "stuff"... I needed some smaller bags with pizazz and punch- This small leather cross body bag is perfect! The size allows for just enough space to tote around your cell, lipstick, and wallet.
I love Marc Jacobs Classic Q bags and own quite a few. The pebble leather is super durable and soft, while the industrial logo plaque adds a little something extra. This bag features an adjustable strap, magnetic snap closure, interior pocket, and beautiful Marc Jacobs black and white signature lining.
The Classic Q Isabelle is available in quite a few colors, but how could I resist the "Diva Pink"!? We all know how much I love a bright neon bag! Which color is your fav? Does the Classic Q Isabelle bag fit your summer purse needs? Let me know in a comment on this post!

Retail price: $228



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...